Coastal OBGYN is now Women's Health Specialist
Medtronic - Women's Health Specialists
Bladder Control Therapy
Medtronic Bladder Control Therapy modulates the sacral nerves with mild electrical pulses. This helps the brain and the nerves to communicate so the bladder and related muscles can function properly.
Medtronic Bladder Control Therapy may help you resume normal activities and help you avoid frustrating or embarrassing experiences associated with overactive bladder.
Medtronic Bladder Control Therapy Delivered By The Interstim System
The relief you’ve been waiting for
- Targets the nerves that control your bladder to help it function normally again
- 85 percent of people using it achieved success in the first year
- 3X greater improvements in quality of life compared to medications
- Only therapy that lets you see if it works before you and your doctor decide
- More than 225,000 patients have received relief as a safe, FDA-approved and minimally invasive Bladder or Bowel Control Therapy
Implanting an InterStim™ system has risks similar to any surgical procedure, including swelling, bruising, bleeding, and infection. Talk with your doctor about ways to minimize these risks.
Medtronic Bladder Control Therapy Delivered By The Nuro System
- Targets the tibial nerve to help you regain control of your bladder
- Does not cause unpleasant side effects like many oral medications can
- Does not require self-catheterization, unlike injectable medications
- Helps you live with less worry and more confidence
The NURO™ system only treats the symptoms of OAB, not urinary retention.