Better detection. Clinically superior. Low dose.**
What if we could find breast cancers earlier? See lesions more clearly? Reduce the number of unnecessary biopsies?
Questions like these inspired Hologic researchers and scientists to develop Hologic 3D Mammography™ technology. With the introduction of Selenia Dimensions, we launched the first commercially available system that delivers on the extraordinary promise of breast tomosynthesis.
Over half of the U.S. News and World Report top 20 cancer hospitals offer Hologic 3D Mammography™ technology. More than five million women to date in the United States have already been screened with this life-changing technology, which is now available in 50 states and in over 50 countries.
Selenia Dimensions system’s Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam: Simply a better mammogram.
Hologic has always been at the forefront of breast cancer screening and offers the first breast tomosynthesis technology with proven superior clinical performance to 2D mammography.1,4 The revolutionary Selenia Dimensions system, which has set the standard in mammography screening, provides:
- Exceptionally sharp images.
- Seamless transition between imaging modes.
- Sophisticated user tools that simplify operation.
- Advanced clinical applications.
- The world’s first and only tomosynthesis-guided biopsy.
- Ergonomic design for patient comfort and ease of operation.
In addition, the Selenia Dimensions system’s Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam offers the only breast tomosynthesis technology with the following advantages over 2D mammography, proving that not all tomo is the same:
- Proven to detect 20%-65% more invasive breast cancers compared to 2D alone, an average increase of 41%.1
- Proven to reduce callbacks by up to 40% compared to 2D alone.
- FDA approved as superior for women with dense breasts compared to 2D alone.